Mentally ill and disabled with no hope of working again. No family or friends. What should i do?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV). 

• I care
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hope you have all the Medicaid care possible and find proper meds for the mental issues first.

There are groups with so many other disabled individuals that one could become part of......playing cards, keeping active will produce more friendships. Blessings your way. My son is disabled but can't get around like you can.

Find answers just don't keep sitting and wishing...…...we have to produce our own happier life.. Good luck.

• 2 months ago

Dont give up. There is hope

• 2 months ago

You should volunteer somewhere! It’s a way to meet new people and make a difference.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Spin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Now is the perfect time to get a job to find new friends and make new relationships!

• 2 months ago

Get involved in an association, or volunteer

• Work for Uber. They're mostly ill.

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't give up, please! no matter what!

• 2 months ago

You should write me. For $0.00 I will be your friend (that's per hour). I only accept USD. The only catch is your introduction email has to be detailed/specific and about whatever you like. Then I will reply.

Listenforyou@protonmail.com

• 2 months ago

Obviously you should apply for disability and look into local programs that will benefit you.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes I sit quietly and wonder why I am not in a mental asylum. Then I take a look around and realize...maybe I already am.

• Charles2 months agoReport

Paradigms  control the way you view yourself, the world and opportunity. They control how you approach change and challenges. They control your success and happiness in life. Paradigms are who you are.  https://bit.ly/2m3qfu0

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.