I disrespected my teacher, how do I approach him tomorrow?

Hey guys:) I’ve been a tough situation today. I lashed out at my teachers for a small reason. It wasn’t in my intentions and I feel awful. My parents always told me to never talk back or disrespect my teachers and let them deal with it, and I never did as I grew up. I’ve done it last year, but thankfully he didn’t... show more Hey guys:) I’ve been a tough situation today. I lashed out at my teachers for a small reason. It wasn’t in my intentions and I feel awful. My parents always told me to never talk back or disrespect my teachers and let them deal with it, and I never did as I grew up. I’ve done it last year, but thankfully he didn’t hear me. Today, I said it to my teachers face, and raised my voice. I don’t know what really triggered me. I’ve been on edge the whole day. I am getting older, so I feel like it’s about time that I start handling things maturely. They probably dealt with worst students, and they are very tough teachers. Although, I don’t want to be one of those students who talk back. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. How can I approach him tomorrow about my tone? Or should I stay quiet and let it go?
6 answers 6