what is your favorite meal?

im vegetarian (NOT VEGAN) and I need to eat more so im trying to find foods I like!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Pizza or tacos and a good dessert.

• 2 months ago

my favourite meal is dishes made cottage cheese

• 2 months ago

my favorite meal is mutton

• 2 months ago

Sushi and pizza

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

grilled sirloin steak, rare, charred, with corn on the cod, a side of chilled shrimp, and a Voodoo Ranger IPA--

• 2 months ago

yogurt, crunchy veggie salad (deli), cheddar cheese, amy's foods (frozen section), macdougall's dried soups, almonds, chocolate, goat cheese, bagels, oatmeal, pizza with veggies

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Devilled Eggs with Green Beans, Ketchup, and Pepper.

• 2 months ago

I have some favorite dishes:

1) Mix 2 parts chopped fresh basil with one part mayonnaise, stir well, put in the refrigerator for at least an hour to let the flavors marry. Put a dab on a half-inch slice of home-grown tomato. ("Part" here will be a tablespoon, half a cup, cup, or a quart, depending on how many people you are going to share with. How many slices you put a dab on will vary too.)

2) Drizzle olive oil on asparagus spears in an oblong bowl, add salt and pepper, mix the spears with your hands to spread the seasonings evenly, grill on my Weber Kettle for 5 - 7 minutes, depending on thickness, turning once by rolling them a half turn halfway through. The spears that are as big as a #2 pencil don't work very well for this; I go for the ones that are as big as my ring finger. My tape measure says that's about 3/4 of an inch.

3) Cut little red potatoes into pieces just bigger than ping-pong balls, put in a glass baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, add salt, pepper and chopped fresh rosemary to taste. Mix everything with your hands to spread the seasonings evenly. Bake for 45 minutes at 425.

4) Cut zucchini or yellow crook-neck squash lengthway into slabs half an inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil, grill for 5 minutes a side.

5) Split those baby carrots in two (or, if you have a Cuisinart and a julienne blade, julienne the heck out of half a pound of them.) Add fresh dill, salt, pepper and butter. Also enough water to turn to steam. Microwave them for 3 - 5 minutes for half a pound; more for bigger, less for less.

• br549
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A rare slab of prime rib with horseradish sauce and au jus. Grilled asparagus and baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream.

I'm not (VEGAN) or vegetarian. I just eat what I like!

• 2 months ago

I like most foods

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.