Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 months ago

Am I being too clingy towards my friend?

I go to a different school this year, and have made a few friends but not very close ones yet. So I like to keep in touch with friends from my old school. However, no one except one person occasionally ever texts me, instant messages me, facebooks me, or emails me any more at all except the occasional forward. The friend who occasionally used to text me also transferred to a different school. I texted him last night and ask what he has been up to and he said just sat around his house and texted everybody all day(But not me) I said "except me lol jk" and I went on saying how I really love hearing from him and everybody else and it just hurts that no one texts me anymore. I kinda went on for a little bit and he said "i was going to text you..." and it made me feel kinda bad about venting to him. I told him that I'm trying not to be clingy, annoying, and I'm trying to be a good friend. He kinda changed the subject and asked what else i want to talk about and we just talked about his failed relationship until I went to sleep. Do you think I was too clingy? 

Too clingy? No, you're being to anonymous. It makes you look like a troll even if you're not.

i dont think so, he might be too busy to text