Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 11 months ago

What kind of tape would stick to fiberglass window mesh?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Megasealed leaking balcony solutions including balcony water proofing could save you time and money, with a solution for most popular types of tiles. With advanced Electronic Water Detection and Thermal Imaging, our trained Franchisees and Technicians will quickly and accurately diagnose your problem areas to initiate leaking balconies flooring repairs (at participating franchises only). For any query visit us at https://www.megasealed.com.au/residential-services...

• 11 months ago

I think that if you cut two pieces of tape the same size, you can use one piece on each side so they stick to one another through the mesh, using the type of tape someone here recommended.

If you are trying to fix a hole in a window screen, cut a piece of screen bigger than the hole and use Gorilla glue to patch the hole with the new piece. Believe it or not, I once mended a hole in a screen with outdoor thread and a needle by being very patient. I cut the hole so it would be the shape of a square. I literally used the thread and needle to weave a new checkerboard pattern into the screen.

• 11 months ago

you'd probably want to cheat by adding some clear glue on the screen side. clear finger nail polish might work also

Source(s): grampa
  • 11 months ago

What to you want to stick to the fiberglass?

That is THE important question. Just about any tape will stick to it as long as it doesn't have to hold anything.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Tuk tape(it comes in red and green). It will take off your fingerprints on "your fingers" making it Nasty. Get at HOME DEPOT or similar store.

• 11 months ago

Tuck tape sticks to anything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.