Should I get a Masters in Legal Studies? Where? Details?

I have an Associates in Paralegal Studies, and a BBA in HR Management. (I got my Paralegal Degree several years ago, and I have no experience in the legal field.) I would really like to work in the legal field, without being a lawyer, so I figured it would help if I got a Masters in it. BUT my problem is, it is... show more I have an Associates in Paralegal Studies, and a BBA in HR Management. (I got my Paralegal Degree several years ago, and I have no experience in the legal field.) I would really like to work in the legal field, without being a lawyer, so I figured it would help if I got a Masters in it. BUT my problem is, it is not offered in my home state, would it be bad if I did it online in another state? Since they are different laws. Or would it be just as good if I got a Masters in Criminal Justice? Or another Associates in Criminal Justice, since it would be faster and cheaper.
Update: The other problem I have is I did not do too well with my BBA because I didn't care as much. (I mostly did it because I figured it would be easy to get a job with it...) But I really care about the legal field, and I did well when I got my Paralegal Degree.