I'm creating a mood music playlist for a outdoor Halloween party. I need some suggestions?

I'm specifically looking music that is "mood" music that are background track types. Lyrics are ok, but instrumental only is always better. For example, so far I have: Haunted Carnival Music; Kids singing ring around the rosie (creepy style); 1,2, Freddies coming for you; background music from The... show more I'm specifically looking music that is "mood" music that are background track types. Lyrics are ok, but instrumental only is always better. For example, so far I have:

Haunted Carnival Music; Kids singing ring around the rosie (creepy style); 1,2, Freddies coming for you; background music from The Ring, etc.

I am NOT looking for all the normal Halloween songs that have loud rock guitar or those old pop hits like Thriller, Monster Mash, Time Warp, Pet Cemetery.

I'm hoping for a couple of hours of variety, so lots of suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Update: I don't want to be rude, but did you even read my details? I said NOT suggestions like Monster Mash, etc...lol