Career help..vet tech or lawyer?

I’m about to graduate and most likely look for a job as a paralegal because I need to start working while thinking about my next step. When I first started college I wanted to be a R.N. or something in health care but that changed I’ve time. I went through an experience where my dog passed away and ever since... show more I’m about to graduate and most likely look for a job as a paralegal because I need to start working while thinking about my next step. When I first started college I wanted to be a R.N. or something in health care but that changed I’ve time. I went through an experience where my dog passed away and ever since though about being a vet tech but they only make 30k a year. I can make more as a paralegal. I also thought about going to law school once I chose paralegal to be my major because I need to make use of my time and study something with decent jobs and a decent salary. Now that graduation is nearing...I’m not sure what I should do next. Do I continue to work in the legal field/potentially go to law school. Or become a vet tech even though it’s a difficult and low paying job. I have pets of my own and it would be great to learn about how I can better take care of them and help them instead of being oblivious. I love animals!
Update: Sorry I should’ve been more specific. I will graduate with a BS and I’m currently doing an internship. I like the work but I like animals and the idea of helping them much more :/
Update 2: Also, I’ll say this...some paralegal salaries are also pretty low around 40-60k but you only make around 60 after having many years of experience. It’s not much of a helping job from what I’ve seen. After getting your degree and some certifications vet techs can make up to 40k with decent benefits which isnt too... show more Also, I’ll say this...some paralegal salaries are also pretty low around 40-60k but you only make around 60 after having many years of experience. It’s not much of a helping job from what I’ve seen. After getting your degree and some certifications vet techs can make up to 40k with decent benefits which isnt too bad. But still pretty low I know..