Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My best friend and I had a massive falling out?

My boyfriend is a true god. He has long, jet black hair, a tall and lean figure, midnight blue eyes and cool pale skin, like a vampire 🖤. My friend is 16 years old, and so is he. Yesterday, I came over to her house to watch Once Upon a Time (our favorite TV show), and I went into her room and saw her making out with my boyfriend! I was utterly heartbroken by this, and stormed off while in tears. She tried to apologize, but I yelled at her that if I wasn't her best friend, my boyfriend wouldn't have cheated on me for her. I am on my wit's end on this.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

HE chose to cheat with her.

If not her, it would have been somebody else.

Not much of a god

• 2 months ago

Well your bf isn't a god but i think you're better off without both of them. No matter how he looks it doesn't excuse his sh*tty behavior as a human and especially as your bf.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He would have just cheated with someone else because he's a cheater. Disconnect from this friend as you should because she betrayed you. But also understand that you were so taken with this guy's appearance that you overlooked the fact that he's a dog. Next time go for loyalty rather than "vampire" good looks.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Both your boyfriend and your best friend are at fault. He's as much responsible as she is - he cheated on you and willing to bet its not the first time. I would dump both of them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Guys will take what they can get when it comes to sexual things. It's a fact of life.

Get over it.

And this has nothing to do with someone being your "best friend" (by the way she doesn't seem like a best friend to me)

• 2 months ago

It's both of their faults, they are both to blame.

I would disconnect from both of them and find a better friend and a better boyfriend.

• 2 months ago

Perhaps. But if he hadn't cheated with her.... he'd have cheated with someone else. Maybe already has. Certainly will.

• 2 months ago

Your statement that if... I wasn't her best friend, my boyfriend wouldn't have cheated on me for her. That is NOT TRUE. If he can do this with your best friend,then he can and probably makes out with other people too.

So WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. He is NOT as godlike as you think he is. Open your eyes.

• 2 months ago

She loves da c0ck

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Here is the attention you're so desperately seeking.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.