Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 9 months ago

Is Benjamin Netanyahu going to keep his job as the Prime Minister of Israel after the Election on Tuesday?

BQ Will Netanyahu have any advantages over his competition since he is the longest serving Israeli Prime Minister 

• BMCR

"Will Netanyahu have any advantages over his competition since he is the longest serving Israeli Prime Minister "

In democratic elections worldwide, the incumbent has a slight advantage merely for being the incumbent.

On the other hand, voters eventually tire of having the same so being a LONG running PM may be a hindrance now.

It looks like there will be a new PM in Israel unless Netanyahu can get a government together.

His real name is Ahmet Nyethuhu.

"Benjameen" is his stage name. I dunno what them jews are doin' nowadays and I dont care. However I do care about those crates filled real tight with billions of taxpayer "used" $20 dollar notes that end up in Isreal. Yes-sir I do!

Maybe Avivim knocked him out.

Answer on the update : I hope so, we don't need another guy who wants to prove himself more Zionist than the other and escalate the crimes against humanity on the Palestinians.

• They hit them Pal kids with a steel hammer in the back of there necks (lower part of the skull).

• Enigma

I certainly hope so.