promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 9 months ago

Is Benjamin Netanyahu going to keep his job as the Prime Minister of Israel after the Election on Tuesday?

Update:

BQ Will Netanyahu have any advantages over his competition since he is the longest serving Israeli Prime Minister 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

"Will Netanyahu have any advantages over his competition since he is the longest serving Israeli Prime Minister "

In democratic elections worldwide, the incumbent has a slight advantage merely for being the incumbent.

On the other hand, voters eventually tire of having the same so being a LONG running PM may be a hindrance now.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

It looks like there will be a new PM in Israel unless Netanyahu can get a government together.

• 9 months ago

His real name is Ahmet Nyethuhu.

"Benjameen" is his stage name. I dunno what them jews are doin' nowadays and I dont care. However I do care about those crates filled real tight with billions of taxpayer "used" $20 dollar notes that end up in Isreal. Yes-sir I do!

• 9 months ago

Maybe Avivim knocked him out.

Answer on the update : I hope so, we don't need another guy who wants to prove himself more Zionist than the other and escalate the crimes against humanity on the Palestinians.

• They hit them Pal kids with a steel hammer in the back of there necks (lower part of the skull).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I certainly hope so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.