Will youtube delete more and more old video clips and old youtube content?

please understand me right now as i'm despairing a lot.

since i joined youtube in 2007, all ive used youtube for is watching old video/ music clips from the 60s, 70s and 80s for comfort and to take a nostalgia trip down memory lane?

but someone told me that youtube is going to remove more and more of that content because of companies forcing youtube to do so because of copyright infringement? and i'm really worried about it as youtube is my main entertainment and diversion...

i live as a hermit and don't get out much and just love going to youtube to watch old videos on old tv clips and music. but will they take what i enjoy away? is there any hope?

Only if they reported or added to the automated copyright system. This is so YouTube can’t get sued for hosting copyrighted content

These videos should be available legally for you to watch, you don’t have to rely on YouTube for it. I recommend checking out some streaming services or looking into ordering DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs etc online