IS THERE A GLITCH WITH YAHOO ANSWERS ??

I'm signed-in, recognized, for 2 days now -can browse Questions and my profile - but get "Ooops = something went wrong" when I try to read more of a question, to respond, ask, view my answers, etc.

I can see that others are posting OK - and no other complaints of same problems in Answers/Products.

I've signed-out and back in without problem. All my other Yahoo services (mail, groups,news, etc) work.

I'm on Chromebook - no problems elsewhere.

• .

There is a format updating occurring that many are seeing (I have not yet). You posted this question, so your account isn't suspended. Consider it a hiccup and hopefully it will clear up soon.

As for glitches, you never know from day to day what new ones may appear or disappear, here.

.

Yahoo glitch comes on every now and then. Just go somewhere else and come back to it later.

This whole site is upside down at the moment.

There is a new interface. Fortunately, we still have the anonymous posting feature.

my yahoo on chromebook just started giving me the crappy mobile experience last night. i was wondering if other people are having the problem. my suspicion is that yahoo's incomptent engineers are trying yet another bad idea.