Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Why can't everybody accept that the Tate/LaBianca murders had nothing to do with race and were copycat killings (to free Bobby Beausoleil)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

I don't know why anyone would argue about that 50 year old case, when it has been extensively documented. It wasn't about race per se, but the Manson followers were trying to make it look like it was about race in order to start a race war. Long story why they thought starting a race war was possible or wise.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

As I read history, the Tate/LaBianca murders was done by white supremacists in the hope they could be blamed on blacks, so that a race war would start, which was hoped the whites would win, specifically led by Charles Manson, who would then be nominated Emperor of the New White World.

The Tate/LaBianca murders had everything to do with race

• 10 months ago

I heart United States. If you, or anybody can’t speak English. Real good United States English. English so good that makes Oprah cry. Everybody’s English in United States is horrible. And you are welcome to challenge me.

• Princess
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

"Real good United States English" as opposed to "Speaking United States English really well".

Challenge accepted, you fail.

• 10 months ago

Rubbish. You are just uninformed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Race isn't an issue. The problem with blacks is a matter of Tribal Affiliation taking preference over assimilation to the requirements of modern economic necessities. Blacks that assimilate to White values rarely have extensive criminal records, nor do they live in poverty. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.