Care to share a ballad with us?

I'm always on the hunt for a good ballad.

Do you know any good ballads? Maybe something in your own language? Maybe something old? Maybe something obscure? Maybe something brand new?

• Petter

Nice, a bit to "folky" for an asocial person like myself, but thanks for sharing.

The Ballad of Dwight Fry - Alice Cooper

• Racer

The Ballad of John and Yoko - The Beatles

Chicago had a few ballads of their own. "You're the Inspiration" and "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" for example.

Rock Me by Great White is awesome!

Rudy by Supertramp is definitely a ballad that's more obscure compared to what people are used to hearing from a rock ballad.

Amanda by Boston is a classic ballad!

• mars

Lonely Summer Nights- The Stray Cats: https://youtu.be/DyASpcLUaTo

Youtube thumbnail

• Binks

You Avoid Parties - The Posies (1990)

https://youtu.be/qc3o-jjkV3g

Youtube thumbnail

• Petter

Nice, I've never heard of the Poises. Probably says more about me, than about them, but thanks for sharing.

• Petter

Nice, really soft and slow. Thanks for sharing.

• Maggie
    • Petter

Nice, a bit too "rocky" for a poppy person like myself, but thanks for sharing. Go Rangers! Or is that Iceland?

In one of the most unusual healthcare-related actions ever taken by 2 states, State Senators, Representatives, Departments of Health, Attorneys General, and Community Business and Education Leaders joined together with two separate healthcare systems to create a medical monopoly, intentionally displacing competition and granting state and federal antitrust immunity.

The State of Tennessee and the Commonwealth of Virginia have executed a “COPA” – a Certificate of Public Advantage/Cooperative Agreement – unlike any in the history of healthcare in America.

Ballad Health has been chosen for a national initiative that has the potential to improve the value of care patients receive while reducing healthcare spending nationwide.

The High-Value Care Collaborative, a partnership of the American Hospital Association, the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation’s Choosing Wisely campaign, and the Costs of Care organization, brings together participants to improve efficiency in health care, decrease cost and improve quality.