If UFO sightings are common, why haven't they been detected by outer-space cameras and satellites rotating the earth?

As it says above. Surely space cameras and satellites rotating the earth could spot a UFO entering the earth's rays and into the clouds?

Update:

Campbell Hayden: Yes, I read an article about the US Navy's resolution for spotting UFOs, so it got me to ask this question.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If you want to see what they are I give you one Bible Scripture. Jeremiah 33:3 KJV "Call unto Me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." God had no problem telling Jeremiah this and God is no respecter of persons, what God will do for one and He will do for another. Have you ever seen an angel? An angel is a great and mighty thing.

• 2 months ago

Exactly........

• 2 months ago

Good question!

Perhaps no UFOs are alien spaceships. They are weather phenomenon or manmade planes or reflections of light or mistaken observations.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are seen in the AIR. nothing (aside from moving white spots) has been seen in space. There is no evidence they originate in space. Sure Unidentified Objects are REAL, but we do not know what they are or where they are from.-----"Alien spaceships" is just a popular speculation as to their nature. But even IF there are or are NOT alien spaceships, UFOs still exist though..----it is only a FOOL who does not believe that unidentified things DO NOT exist----just because there are no "space aliens".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because they move at the Speed of Light to get here

I was once an Abductee

Source(s): It is not easy being a Sheep
  • MARK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The problem with your question is that you do not know what a UFO is. Your question is based on the false premiss that a UFO is a spacecraft from a planet other than Earth. This is completely wrong. The letters UFO, or U.F.O., are an abbreviation for unidentified flying object. It refers to anything a person sees overhead which may be in or beyond the Earth's atmosphere. It may be a natural object or it can be a human-made object. At the time the observer views the object he cannot identify what it is. That does make it unnatural or from an alien civilisation. It simply means the observer does not know what he is seeing. Even if he is unable to ever discover what he saw it will be something that could be readily explained. Possible natural objects are bright stars, planets, meteors, birds. Human-made objects could be artificial satellites, large research balloons, aircraft, etc.

• Tom
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Also things we do not know about---We do not know EVERYTHING YET.-----Still not evidence they are "Alien Spaceships", however.

• 2 months ago

Because UFOs are not alien spacecraft but either misidentifications or secret military aircraft.

• 2 months ago

Most cameras on the satellites are wide angle. Hard to spot a 40 foot disk from hundreds of miles with any resolution to tell what it is.

The few spy satellite cameras with high magnification and resolution have very narrow views--about the size of a house. Low chance of getting a UFO in frame.

But there might be results on commercial images and secret military shots that are withheld from the public. Could be some interesting ones.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

because flat Earth makes it impossible.

• 2 months ago

Main reason is none of them are extraterrestrial in origin.

They have spotted meteors incinerating in the upper atmosphere, about as outer space as they get.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.