Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 5 months ago

do you think seniors are looking younger than used to 25 years ago?

People in their 80s now look like they are in their 50s (as if it was the 1980s)...get what I mean? You agree?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Some are, I think genetics along with a healthy lifestyle and antioxidants (one a day type vitamins) can help.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. I do not agree.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The majority are, yes. Illness ages us though

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think so; however, I also believe when we get older we start looking at people close to our age as looking younger. If you ask people in their 20's & 30's if we look younger, I bet they'd all say we look OLD.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, they aren't looking younger physically. As another answerer touched on – they are wearing younger fashions. Thanks for the vote down, next time you wonder why you barely get any decent answers, reflect on your actions you little retard.

• 5 months ago

I'd love to think that, but I shave this face every morning and it's not looking so good. Maybe it's the miles.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Oh yes, i am 70 and often get told i look in my 50's, older people dress younger too, i have a picture of my grandmother at the age of 60 and she looks about 80, in grey hair and a full length apron, thick stockings and stout leather shoes.

• paul b5 months agoReport

Yes I agree ! Where did they get those grandma "chunky" shoes ? lol

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yep. People are living longer and staying healthier as they age, mostly thanks to modern medicine.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. When I watch the old tv shows from the 1970's, and especially before then- even people in their mid 30s looked OLD.

• MindSpam5 months agoReport

actors portraying younger roles, is not the same as actually looking older than they are

• 5 months ago

I certainly do, I do notice that people in their 70's look much younger than before.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.