Is Dad's Old Fashioned Cream Soda any good?

My friend told me the other day that this soda called Dad's Cream is really good, but he didn't want to share some with me as he is a huge fan of it, as I caught him in the corner of oit living room, drinking some all for himself. I'm thinking of buying a bottle or two next time I go to the grocery... show more My friend told me the other day that this soda called Dad's Cream is really good, but he didn't want to share some with me as he is a huge fan of it, as I caught him in the corner of oit living room, drinking some all for himself. I'm thinking of buying a bottle or two next time I go to the grocery store. Can anyone tell me if Dad's Cream is a good soda? Thanks !
Update: I ran to the grocery store, I bought a sex pack of Dad's Cream, I tried it, it's excellent. My only complain is that I dropped some on my arm, and it's a little bit sticky, but other than that, I really love Dad's Cream now.
Update 2: *six pack