promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
arrin asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

What could this be??

Someone I know has been throwing up for like 12 or more years everything he eats or drinks and now he’s starting to have diarrhea everyday and generally not feeling good never has energy to do anything he’s 24 any ideas on what this could be ????

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

It could be bullimia, but a doctor is needed to diagnose what he has if not already known by him.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Why not move this from Pets - Dogs to the correct area - I'd do it for you but Level 7s can no longer move questions. You have to do it yourself.

How is it possible for any HUMAN to be upchucking for that length of time without those who care for him, noticing and getting him HELP??

• MindSpam9 months agoReport

Someone was inevitably going to say that, weren't they? Boo Hoo, you can't annoy other users anymore by continuously moving their posts to the spam section, awwwwwww all you 'worked' for is wasted Boo Hooo

• 9 months ago

Inadequate hydration may lead you to develop a heeadaache.

In fact, studies have demonstrated that chronic dehydration is a common cause of tension headaches and migraines.

Thankfully, drinking water has been shown to relieve heeadaache symptoms in most dehydrated individuals within 30 minutes to three hours.

What’s more, being dehydrated can impair concentration and cause irritability, making your symptoms seem even worse.

To help avoid dehydration headaaches, focus on drinking enough water throughout the day and eating water-rich foods.

• PR
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Throwing up for twelve years?!! Since he was twelve?

He is obviously quite sick. Has he not seen the doctor? Please encourage him to go to his doctor. No one here knows what this could be since many things can cause vomiting. Parasites, infection, vomiting from heavy coughing, internal issues, and who really knows - without a physical examination. He needs to go to the doctor and that is who can diagnose this. If your friend does not have health insurance, he needs to tell the doctor's office before the exam. In this case, they will reduce the exam fee in most cases. 

Really - get him to the doctor.

• arrin9 months agoReport

Thanks so much !!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

That may be allergies, get him to a doctor asap since that may be a virus or disease, or maybe it is a certain food he can't digest well like for me beef jerky of any kind gives me diarrhea.

• arrin9 months agoReport

Thanks so much !!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

This could be a digestive problem, it sounds like a digestive problem. I think that is what a doctor would say 'hey, it looks like you have a digestive problem Mr so and so'

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.