Being a virgin is literally eating me alive and effecting my life. What should I do?

I’m a 22 year old guy and I went to the doctor. She asked me the same questions that they always ask “Are you sexually active?” etc but when I said no she proceeded to ask “No? Never?” And I told her no. That’s when it literally hit me that I have been turning down girls my entire life and that most people that... show more I’m a 22 year old guy and I went to the doctor. She asked me the same questions that they always ask “Are you sexually active?” etc but when I said no she proceeded to ask “No? Never?” And I told her no. That’s when it literally hit me that I have been turning down girls my entire life and that most people that I’ve read and looked at online are saying they’ve had 15-30 partners by my age and it’s killing me to know that I’m missing out on this. I’m not an insecure person but for some reason this has me feeling some type of way. The fact that my future girlfriend will probably have been with 15 or more guys and I haven’t had sex yet kind of gets to me. I’m not one to judge people for having tons of sexual partners and I believe that people should be able to do whatever they want to with their bodies but knowing that she will probably have had more partners than me makes me feel kind of nervous and I feel like I’ll get cheated on for not being good enough. I just recently had surgery and I’m still recovering so I won’t really be able to socialize for about 4 months. What should I do in the meantime about the way that I’m feeling?