Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How can I get over my fetish for women who stutter?

When I was in elementary school there was a girl who stuttered and that is something that attracted me to her. Since then this has turned into a fullblown fetish and it is becoming problematic for me. I often watch videos on YouTube of stuttering women and there are different aspects about the stutter that turn me on (the sound, the frustration, the facial tics, etc). I feel frustrated and discouraged that the only stutterers I come across tend to be male.

I realize that this is likely abnormal and I feel ashamed and perverted about it all. Is there any way I can get rid of this fetish?

No rude comments please.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

“A speech disorder wherein sounds, syllables or words are repeated or prolonged and this disrupts the normal flow of speech. This affects a person’s quality of life because people find it difficult to communicate with others and people might have also a hard time understanding people who stutter or might find it even annoying. Stuttering can be a source of ridicule and humiliation and this can lead to a full blown phobia called psellismophobia…We must remember that stuttering is not equivalent to lack of intelligence. In fact, most people who stutter are extremely intelligent and is said to be that their brains process their thoughts too fast and their speech can’t cope up with their thoughts”.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My original answer to this question would not show up logged out.

Well don't vote it down, it's not my fault you cretin!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.