How can I get over my fetish for women who stutter?

When I was in elementary school there was a girl who stuttered and that is something that attracted me to her. Since then this has turned into a fullblown fetish and it is becoming problematic for me. I often watch videos on YouTube of stuttering women and there are different aspects about the stutter that turn me... show more When I was in elementary school there was a girl who stuttered and that is something that attracted me to her. Since then this has turned into a fullblown fetish and it is becoming problematic for me. I often watch videos on YouTube of stuttering women and there are different aspects about the stutter that turn me on (the sound, the frustration, the facial tics, etc). I feel frustrated and discouraged that the only stutterers I come across tend to be male.

I realize that this is likely abnormal and I feel ashamed and perverted about it all. Is there any way I can get rid of this fetish?

No rude comments please.