Why do so many young men support feminism these days?

It literally makes no sense. Women now have equal rights and have had them for years. And if anything- women have an easier time time getting into engineering and science jobs. Also, more restaurants hire women only compared to men only. Women have it so easy now on the dating scene with tinder it is crazy. An ugly girl can just go on there and meet a hot dude within half a day if she really wanted. I have seen more and more girls have a sense of entitlement in life- thinking they are owed something or whatever. Just recently a young woman in front of me on the road refused to turn on a left turn green arrow. I honked and honked and she just kept on her phone. Then I missed the light. Blatantly ignored me honking for a good minute. Then swerved around in the road in front of me texting. I see a similar attitude amongst a lot of young women. My point is that the pendulum has already swung the other way. Women have their rights now and feminism is just about putting women over men now and letting girls get away with stuff.

I am not against women's rights- nor do I think women are any less intelligent than men. However, I seriously wonder about dudes who get all emotional about feminist stuff. Like wtf? It seriously strikes me as "do gooder feel good" type sh*t.

Because they aren't selfish or feel entitled.

Political correctness has brain washed some males into being soy boys.

"Women now have equal rights and have had them for years."

Patently false.

Women still only make 82 cents for every dollar a man makes.

I don't see anyone out there trying to regulate men's bodies.

• so what's your point you are jelous because women have equal rights? yes its so terrible we now get equal pay and the same rights as men! Women dont get hired more than men what bullshit source have you got that from 😂 you seen more women waitresses because more women apply for that role, men dont like doing it. Why would a man not support equal rights? its like if you take a woman who thinks men are as valuable as women and say you can't understand why anyone would be like that and support the opposite gender. You're the one that sounds abnornal tbh

They don’t want to be men