Why do real trans people, who are actually rare, put up with transtrenders so much?

They're making you all look bad. Why do you allow transtrenders to be the face of your movement? Why do you let nonbinary teenagers who read Yaoi 24/7 tell you what and what not to do?

Why do you allow TRANSTRENDERS to act as though having dysphoria isn't necessary to be trans?

No, they are NOT real trans people, asshole.

Fvck off, Clones. And 1Million people? That's nothing when the USA is so damn huge. 

And yes, I can judge them all I want. Most of them only decide to come to that identity because of Tumblr. 

• The reality is sometimes trans folks present themselves that happens to be considered "like a transtender" I'm not saying it doesn't happen because honestly it does but I guess we put up with it because the only person that REALLY knows the truth is themselves and accusing peeps just ain't a cash cash money thing to do

Do what to who!?

It sounds like you need a hobby.

There's no such thing as "real trans people". Is there such a thing as "real cis people"? Non-binary is a trans group and having gender dysphoria ISN'T necessary to be trans

• Bob

Why do any of us put up with them ? Because we have no choice it is being being forced on us to accept the patently abnormal

So divide and conquer is your strategy then, eh?

Being trans is not a movement.

These trans trenders that you refer to tend to be teenagers, being much older I have little to do with teenagers and pay them very little attention.

Probably because they don't want to be shunned by LGBT groups.

• First, I refuse to use this term "transtrenders". Who are you to judge them and tag them with this label? How do you know whether they have dysphoria or not? You have no idea what their story is.

Next, everyone needs to be free to be themselves.

Next, they aren't making anyone "look bad", they are being themselves and that's a good thing.

Next: "Why do you let nonbinary teenagers who read Yaoi 24/7 tell you what and what not to do?"

What are you talking about?

Next: "Why do real trans people, who are actually rare"

There are more than one million trans people in the USA, not exactly rare.

Last, I would have more respect for you if you hadn't posted anonymously. Because you have chosen to post that way I inclined you are here to simply cause trouble and divide our community. I'm not falling for it.

EDIT: " Fvck off, Clones."

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)

Transtrenders ARE real trans people.