promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you feel when someone shows intolerance towards you?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Sad and hurt...........

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I just ignore them and walk away. Don't need that kinda negativity in my life.

• 9 months ago

I pity the poor Democrat.

• 9 months ago

I ignore them and will also not associate with them. I know I can be intolerant of other people so I respect other people's right to be intolerant of me. For me it's easier to accept that we're not all going to like each other and we're not all going to get along. I prefer to be around like-minded people than have to put in the effort to force a relationship that I don't want. I don't care what other people think. It's my life and I'll do what I want.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Horrible...whoever is doing that should not be around you.and no one should judge.

• 9 months ago

I feel angry at them. It is the same feeling that I feel when someone is wrong. Because if someone is intolerant of me then they must be wrong about something.

• 9 months ago

Idc. Some girls at the club have been that way.... customers sometimes ask me if the other girls are jealous or mean to me...and I naively say no everyone is nice. Later I learn several b*tches do talk bad behind my back. Idc I've never been mean to anyone so whatever they want to say or think is their problem. I don't show up to make friends, just 💰

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Makes me feeling showing...more intolerance to them.

And I can be quite cruel with my intolerance...

Source(s): nothing
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.