How do you feel when someone shows intolerance towards you?

• audrey

Sad and hurt...........

• Hannah

I just ignore them and walk away. Don't need that kinda negativity in my life.

I pity the poor Democrat.

I ignore them and will also not associate with them. I know I can be intolerant of other people so I respect other people's right to be intolerant of me. For me it's easier to accept that we're not all going to like each other and we're not all going to get along. I prefer to be around like-minded people than have to put in the effort to force a relationship that I don't want. I don't care what other people think. It's my life and I'll do what I want.

Horrible...whoever is doing that should not be around you.and no one should judge.

I feel angry at them. It is the same feeling that I feel when someone is wrong. Because if someone is intolerant of me then they must be wrong about something.

Idc. Some girls at the club have been that way.... customers sometimes ask me if the other girls are jealous or mean to me...and I naively say no everyone is nice. Later I learn several b*tches do talk bad behind my back. Idc I've never been mean to anyone so whatever they want to say or think is their problem. I don't show up to make friends, just 💰

Makes me feeling showing...more intolerance to them.

And I can be quite cruel with my intolerance...

Source(s): nothing