How do you fake laugh? (acting)?

Hi. Long story short i'm in a play, i have to laugh very loudly on command and I can't figure out how for the life of me. My natural laugh is silent so this is new. When I try I just end up squeezing my throat and chest really tightly and running out of breath within 2 seconds. What are ways to fix that? Thanks in advance

Watch some old Eddy Murphy movies - he has a great, boisterous laugh. Then, when someone you are around says something funny, imitate the Eddy Murphy laughter until it starts becoming second nature. If you have a short time until your production, have someone tell you a series of funny jokes and keep rehearsing the laughter until it becomes your normal reaction to humor.

I'm not sure, but you can ask the director about this. If you laugh silently, just go through the body and face motions of a laugh, can the audience tell? Maybe your character has a quiet laugh too.

• Brian

Say "Ha Ha Ha" really fast.