Atheists, is Global Warming your a religion to you?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

it might be to some of them

• 2 months ago

Oh look - another uneducated Thundercunt who chooses not to understand what atheism is. What a cock.

• 2 months ago

Atheists don't care about religions and sects. Their lives are healthier than that!

As for global warming well, if you talk with some farmers, they will confirm you what say the scientists about it. They see the bad effects of this G. warming everyday on their crops.

• 2 months ago

It's a thing that's happening, and I'd rather it wasn't happening, at least not nearly so much or in such blatantly stupid ways. So it's quite similar to religion. Is that what you meant?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cows fart more than Christians so it's not your fault .

• 2 months ago

Interesting phrasing on your question.

• 2 months ago

Nope.

It is an observed fact.

The oceans are sort of like a giant, averaging thermometer.

Sea level is rising,

because the oceans are getting warmer,

expanding the water,

and melting ice is being added to them

That level is something

any coastal resident can measure

for a few bucks.

Is denying measurable global warming

part of your religion?

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can sympathize with why you might come to that conclusion. According to Christians, these hurricanes are because gays!! There's a religious explanation for the state of the world. So I get why you would come to the conclusion that any explanation would just be "religious" based, since you live in a fantasy world of believing assertions. But the explanation of climate change is, in fact, backed by factual findings, not some religious assertion.

• 2 months ago

Wow, judging from both the content and the grammar displayed in this question I can see that stupidity has become YOUR religion.

You have earned yourself a nomination. Good luck in the award ceremony, you have a great chance of winning.

Attachment image
    • i don't doubt THINGS CHANGE. i doubt that there's anything we can do about it or that anyone but mostly the wealthiest of today will suffer loss.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It isn t a religion to anyone, but it is a threat to everyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.