Where do I find Gamergate men?

I want to find those men beat them to death because those men gave Zoe Quinn death threats. Am I reasonable to feel this way?

Countering death threats with more death threats is never the answer.

They actually don't exist. Are you delusional or what??

Chances are like most feminists, she sent herself death threats so she could get publicity.

You're very ignorant on the subject.

First of all there are no Gamergate men anymore, since Gamergate ended years ago. Secondly everyone gets "death threats" on the internet.

and thirdly if the people you're looking for existed, they would not have been the ones who were sending those "death threats".

It's about as reasonable as someone wanting to beat feminist women to death because MGTOWs claim that they are bad people looking to harm men.

• Fusion

That's the whole point, neither did people who supported Gamergate. Although several feminists did get caught with sending threats to themselves during Gamergate, but I would consider that to be another feminist lie and not a "feminist sending death threats" situation.