I think I’m hallucinating, how can I tell and what can cause this?

I keep thinking I hear movement in or around my home, I’m not hearing voices or having visual hallucinations but it just sounds like there’s movement and I’m the only one that seems to notice these subtle sounds. I’ve never had anything like this before, and it only started since I woke from a nap roughly 2 hours... show more I keep thinking I hear movement in or around my home, I’m not hearing voices or having visual hallucinations but it just sounds like there’s movement and I’m the only one that seems to notice these subtle sounds. I’ve never had anything like this before, and it only started since I woke from a nap roughly 2 hours ago. I’m not a drug user and I haven’t had alcohol in over a month. I’m not diagnosed with anything that would cause hallucinations, I don’t take any meds and haven’t even had anything over the counter in over 4 months. I can’t tell if this is hallucinating, I keep hearing movement outside like someone walking through grass, I check nothings there, I hear creaky floorboards, nothing there to create that sound, a sound like someone’s rustling through stuff in another room like if someone was going through a junk drawer. I’m not feeling paranoid and I don’t believe it’s anything paranormal.. I’m looking for another opinion if this is a hallucination and what may cause it..