What age did you get your learners permit?

I’m 15 and I haven’t gotten my permit because my parents want me to wait.. and I feel miserable because everyone in my grade level already have their permits and license

Your parents clearly know you can't be trusted behind the wheel of a car!

And fear for their safety and everybody else's!

i got it at 16 and then let it expire and got it again at 21 with my novice license at 22, never upgraded it to "full" since i dont have a car

14 with a waiver. 

Source(s): nothing
  • zipper

In NJ you have to be 17 when I got mine, now you can get it at 161/2; but you have to tag your plate with a red sticker so the cops know your a new driver. I am 70 now and I think the red tag issue is STUPID! It tells the perverts your a young kid, not a good idea in my book!

15 1/2.

Don't feel bad, I failed first road test. Hadda take it in a 9 passenger station wagon I wasn't used to.

I've since had it suspended, revoked, but got it Back. Having it is all that matters. That few months' difference between you getting yours and your  :"friends" will mean Nothing in a year or two. You will all laugh about it at a HS reunion.

Edit: It sure Was a Permit. At least, in 1972,  in CA.

• May

What possible difference could it make to know when someone else received their learners permit pork chop?

may be at 17 . I got my learners permit . when I was so young . I have two girlfriend then.

Ok I’ll definitely have a talk with your parents. You have nothing to worry about now.

age 15.........................................

I got my learners permit at 16 1\2 and my license at 17.