What should I do about my roommate?

She always want everything crystal clean. Even if there's a little bit of hair on the floor she complains about it. I have long hair so I can't keep the floor crystal clean. Then she said she wanted to wash the toilet every week. Who washes the toilet every week? It's not even dirty. I don't like... show more She always want everything crystal clean. Even if there's a little bit of hair on the floor she complains about it. I have long hair so I can't keep the floor crystal clean. Then she said she wanted to wash the toilet every week. Who washes the toilet every week? It's not even dirty. I don't like her commanding me so I told her to stop doing it and now we're not talking.
Update: I don't think she's a very clean person herself. Either way, she has no right to command other people. I highly doubt her room is that clean.