Any endocrine ppl out there? Pituitary tumor and solid 1.8cm nodule in thyroid plus more?

I’m 21yr old female, I was born with a Chiari Malformation type 1 which caused my Syringomyelia (syrinx in my upper thoracic region). I was diagnosed with a deviated septum and had surgery to correct it at 17yrs old. During cat scan they found a pituitary adenoma. Which is thought to be non functioning but now i... show more I’m 21yr old female, I was born with a Chiari Malformation type 1 which caused my Syringomyelia (syrinx in my upper thoracic region). I was diagnosed with a deviated septum and had surgery to correct it at 17yrs old. During cat scan they found a pituitary adenoma. Which is thought to be non functioning but now i have hyperthyroidism of some kind (mild). Today they took an ultrasound of my thyroid and a head MRI. The ultrasound revealed a solid isoechoic nodule (1.8cm and on my right thyroid globe, causing my right globe to be very larger then the left) they also saw a 5mm hypoechoic nodule in my isthmus. Nothing on left side. My lymphnodes have been swollen continuously for 2 years at least. They want to do a fine-needle biopsy (aspiration). What’s the likelyhood it’s cancer?
1 answer 1