Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 months ago

Can I wear a denim jacke witjh sweatpants? Im female 50?

You can wear anything if you feel confident. Be confident what you wear. How you feel is more important than what you wear. Don't care about your surrounding people.

• Jerry

I don't think the two harmonize well. Would you wear cowboy boots with your sweats? Wear gym clothes with gym clothes and biker/cowboy clothes with biker/cowboy clothes.

yes, seems trendy athliesure wear

If they're in good shape...why not? I'm male 83 yo and currently wearing sweatpants and a matching zipper jacket. Of course you have to be prudent about where and when you wear that outfit as it is casual.

• Murzy

You sure can .

Since you posted this in 'Immigration', I'll assume you mean this in reference to migrating to another nation. The answer in that case is no. No nation on Earth would accept you in such a state of poor fashion.