No idea what to major in? :(?

I’m currently a junior in highschool. I really enjoy doing art but now I feel like it was just a waste of time and art majors are considered to be the most useless majors there is.. I want a high paying job, but I feel like that won’t happen to someone that went into an art major. I have no idea what to major in... show more I’m currently a junior in highschool. I really enjoy doing art but now I feel like it was just a waste of time and art majors are considered to be the most useless majors there is.. I want a high paying job, but I feel like that won’t happen to someone that went into an art major. I have no idea what to major in college now. And I know that I should do whatever my heart desires blah blah but I want to make a lot of money in the future. Are there any other majors I could possibly go into (as someone who has an intelligent mindset and is also artistic) P.S. I absolutely suck at math and science so nothing STEM related please. Are there any other majors and jobs I can consider instead of art?
4 answers 4