Jorge asked in Social SciencePsychology · 11 months ago

I’ve been having extreme anxiety especially over eating. This makes it difficult or fear of difficult of swallowing food. How to calm down?

• Chanel

Cook a good meal and eat little bits at a time.

Anxiety either grips you with a knot in your stomach or the opposite, a person cannot stop nibbling.

Try to go out each day cos you may have a good time and then you will feel better.

Go and see your doctor. You will not be telling him something he has not heard before.

Do not give into this anxiety. I know it is difficult. I once stayed in for a whole week. I just ran to the shop and back. You are not alone in how you feel.

The way I deal with my anxiety is to tell myself that thousands of people all over the world are feeling this way.

• LP7

Reduce environmental stimuli at home and work if possible.When anxiety starts to build take a few slow deep breaths.Morning and night.Learn meditation.Don't take on more than you are able.Know your limits.Make 1 hour of quiet time before bed.Drink more water.Reduce your social obligations to a few close friends.Eat clean diet.Chew food slowly and adequately before swallowing.Reduce salt sugar intake it increases your blood pressure and prone to diabetes.