Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 5 months ago

why was school enjoyable in elementary school but progressively gets less enjoyable in middle school?

because they are trying to prepare you for hs

Because middle school teachers are mean. They are mean because dealing with middle school students is a fate worse than hell.

they are getting you ready for the working world . 50 years of drudgery . it's a mandatory attendance futility awareness seminar , then you die .

probably cause the schoolwork is harder

• donnie

I never had a “middle school” technically I had what was called Upper Elementary and Jr. High. I never really liked going to school but I did really love my elementary. When I got into Upper I did not like it so much. I got my first huge crush in 5th grade. Fifth and sixth grade was hard. However when I got into Jr. High things got a little better.

• .

Bigger schools, meaner students

forkffkfokokfrkofokfrokfkofr