Are you required to say something if you see something in a neighborhood?

The house on the corner of my street is inhabited by a bunch of lazy, good for nothing, lousy, worthless sacks of pigshit. They refuse to mow their grass until the HOA threatens to fine the hell out of them, and even now they don’t seem to care much. Someone has been sneaking over to their yard at night and mowing the shape of a large member in their yard in order to motivate them to mow it away, and this really freaked them the hell out. I finally figured out who the mower is, and now I feel obliged to report his *** for trespassing even though I agree with his actions and support them. Am I liable for his actions if I don’t report his *** to the police or local task force? I’m really caught in a pickle here. Thanks.

• `

I would find this amusing. You're not required to report it. Let the HOA handle it.

You have no obligation to report it.

thats up to you but they might not be mowing their lawn for medical reasons and this person might be just trying to help

I do agree with Rechard.

not a lie to keep the truth to one's self...

Dude if you put as much effort into finding a job as you put into this troll post you would really be something or make something of your life

• Katie J.10 months agoReport

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/what-is-the-oxford-comma-and-why-do-people-care-so-much-about-it/