Are you required to say something if you see something in a neighborhood?

The house on the corner of my street is inhabited by a bunch of lazy, good for nothing, lousy, worthless sacks of pigshit. They refuse to mow their grass until the HOA threatens to fine the hell out of them, and even now they don’t seem to care much. Someone has been sneaking over to their yard at night and... show more The house on the corner of my street is inhabited by a bunch of lazy, good for nothing, lousy, worthless sacks of pigshit. They refuse to mow their grass until the HOA threatens to fine the hell out of them, and even now they don’t seem to care much. Someone has been sneaking over to their yard at night and mowing the shape of a large member in their yard in order to motivate them to mow it away, and this really freaked them the hell out. I finally figured out who the mower is, and now I feel obliged to report his *** for trespassing even though I agree with his actions and support them. Am I liable for his actions if I don’t report his *** to the police or local task force? I’m really caught in a pickle here. Thanks.