How can I enjoy my life right now?

I’m 20 years old and all i do is just go to college, work, and hit the gym, my life is so boring and miserable. I don’t find joy in anything I do, I work to pay bills and go to school, I’m going to school to get into a career that I like but right now I’m just miserable. I see all these other people around my age... show more I’m 20 years old and all i do is just go to college, work, and hit the gym, my life is so boring and miserable. I don’t find joy in anything I do, I work to pay bills and go to school, I’m going to school to get into a career that I like but right now I’m just miserable. I see all these other people around my age living their best lives and I’m just still unhappy and bored. Everytime I try to hangout with someone I’m always getting cancelled on and just being left by myself looking awkward. I want to travel but I don’t have the money to travel. I can’t even go to a bar and grab a drink, I don’t know anybody who’s selling weed so I can’t smoke either. It’s like damn I have absolutely nothing to do. I just want to have fun and enjoy life. My joy is hanging out with people and being lit, just being by myself doesn’t fulfill me. I try to make new friends but it never works out. How can I enjoy life? I’m tired of the routine. I don’t even find joy in going to the gym and working out anymore.
2 answers 2