Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

How can I enjoy my life right now?

I’m 20 years old and all i do is just go to college, work, and hit the gym, my life is so boring and miserable. I don’t find joy in anything I do, I work to pay bills and go to school, I’m going to school to get into a career that I like but right now I’m just miserable. I see all these other people around my age living their best lives and I’m just still unhappy and bored. Everytime I try to hangout with someone I’m always getting cancelled on and just being left by myself looking awkward. I want to travel but I don’t have the money to travel. I can’t even go to a bar and grab a drink, I don’t know anybody who’s selling weed so I can’t smoke either. It’s like damn I have absolutely nothing to do. I just want to have fun and enjoy life. My joy is hanging out with people and being lit, just being by myself doesn’t fulfill me. I try to make new friends but it never works out. How can I enjoy life? I’m tired of the routine. I don’t even find joy in going to the gym and working out anymore.

Try to live more for other people's benefit and less for your own benefit - volunteering and doing something constructive is more satisfying than just trying to amuse yourself. And go to church, as that will show you the bigger picture of your purpose in life.

Here it is. The list to end all lists. In fact, throw all those other lists away because this one is the only one you’ll ever need. I’m giving you 52 personally and research-proven ways to be happy, get healthier, and enjoy life more than you ever imagined possible!