Are the Askreddit Rules a bit ridiculous?
It s a question platform like Yahoo Q&A though Reddit and these are their rules.
1. Questions must be 1 clear line with no additional body text information.
2. Questions must not be about yourself.
3. Open ended questions only.
4. No personal information.
5. No loaded questions.
6. No questions seeking advice.
7. No questions begging for things.
8. Be respectful.
4, 7 and 8 are understanding and common sense but the others seem a bit harsh plus I don t even know what 3 and 5 mean.
- brian 2010Lv 79 months ago
Not at all. Askreddit already has the right to impose whatever rules on all their users as they see fit. If you feel they're way too strict to handle, then it's best to stay away from the site.
- .Lv 79 months ago
No, that's just how that site prefers to be used.
Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Internet-Other OR Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys, since it's asking people's opinion about some other website, and is not about the rules or workings of Yahoo Answers.
- audreyLv 79 months ago
Sounds awful.. Especially number 6. What good is it if you can't ask for advice????????
- Aster RhoidsLv 79 months ago
AskReddit is more regulated and strict than Yahoo Answers.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous9 months ago
Yes thst is a bit ridicuolus. Thats why I am here on Y!A and not thereSource(s): nothing
- PearlLv 79 months ago
sounds like they have more rules there than ya