Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Are women actually less shallow than men just because they have standards for many things instead of only attractiveness?

Sure, women care about more than just looks, but if the main issue women have with men being shallow is that it’s too high of a standard for attractiveness, then surely they can acknowledge that having high standards for social status and wealth is just as strict, albeit more varied.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I've never thought of women as the shallow sex.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obviously women are less shallow than men. How is this is even a question.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Intelligent men have standards for other things too. In most cases when a man takes the time to properly vet a potential partner to make sure she's a good fit he'll never be here complaining about how badly he's being treated or that his wife is a psycho spendthrift. But there are just some lazy people who go with the flow without doing their due research...and women do that just as often as men do.

• 2 months ago

i wouldnt take women's christmas lists of standards that they want in men, too seriously. all that schit goes out the window once they meet a dude whose confident. CONFIDENT I SAID.

a guy can still have a beer gut, dress (a little) sloppily, and have all sorts of other flaws wrong with him. as long as he's confident, thats like half of the battle.

many women settle dude. big time.

Source(s): nothing
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Henry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

If they mean are the women smart, then they and men are smart. If it means a relationship, it does not fit well, as everyone has their preferences as well as their things that matter less. 

• Henry
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

If it means in general, everyone likes certain things, and also do not care so much about other details. If it means at a beach, then it depends on who is walking out in the water.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.