Chekera asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

How do i know if i goy my period if I've been spotting all month?

I started birth control last month and since i my period ended ive been spotting and now its about the time i get my period again and i dont know if i got it

Let your doctor know and ask for a prescription with a slightly higher dosage. "Break through bleeding" is often caused by the hormones in the pill being too low.

• k w

BC pills are drugs, not magic pills, you have to learn how to protect yourself, AND not be a guinea pig for BIG pharma by taking the latest on the market, you need to stick to the tried and true....you can go to [ earthclinic dot com ] just type in spotting and read what they have to say. at least you'll learn some options you never knew b4. you need all the info you can get, it could be anything from junk food to other female plumbing issues. the more you know, the better decision YOU can make about you,never just plop that into the lap of the doctor....

• Chekera8 months agoReport

Apple cider vinegar for what, to prevent pregnancy, and get rid of painful cramps that make me weak and vomit.