How to stop having obsessive thoughts about peoole you know in different scenarios in your life?

Like they pop up out of nowhere in any given scenario of your life and it would make you feel personally anxious afterwards and/or have awkward relationships with them when you encounter them. Gladly, they can brush it off but I might become the center of their gossips sooner or later. I know that talking with them... show more Like they pop up out of nowhere in any given scenario of your life and it would make you feel personally anxious afterwards and/or have awkward relationships with them when you encounter them. Gladly, they can brush it off but I might become the center of their gossips sooner or later. I know that talking with them to solve them, making boundaries, and accepting facts that your expectations about them will never happen but what else can I do to stop these?