How to ground a 15 years old boy who doesn't follow any rules?

My son doesn't follow our rules. He misses curfews, ditches classes, uses cuss words, doesn't clean up after himself. I don't know how to ground him. I take away his phone privileges but he goes on his computer and checks the social media that way. When I disconnect the computer and internet he says he... show more My son doesn't follow our rules. He misses curfews, ditches classes, uses cuss words, doesn't clean up after himself. I don't know how to ground him. I take away his phone privileges but he goes on his computer and checks the social media that way. When I disconnect the computer and internet he says he needs it for homework or he goes out of the house. One time I said if you go out I am not going to let you in, so he didn't come home and spent the night at a friend. Once I withheld his allowance, after a few days I noticed that he has put my credit cards on his phone and pays by apple pay. I had to cancel all my cards and now I have to hide my wallet. He is tall and strong boy and sometimes when I am mad and argue with him, he picks me up and walks around the house and laughs and try to mock me. I am a single mom and having a hard time dealing with his misbehavior. Any recommendations?