Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

What is going on with Yahoo Answers?

Why is the format changing?

It also won’t the question when I click on it.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The format is changing because that's what Yahoo is testing out (and may soon roll out). A format change here is long overdue, but that doesn't mean we're going to like what they give us.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Some Users Yesterday saw a New Format but it seems they have Dropped it for now

As It looks the Same as it Always been to me

Rather they put it back Later on or not Remains to be Seen they dont tell us what there Plans are they just do It

• 10 months ago

They changed the design. Now you open the question and then clock on Answer to answer it at least on the laptop version.

• 10 months ago

do you mean the new format change Yesterday that some users saw................yes, it appeared briefly........sucked big time...........and then just as quickly............disappeared again.

The site seems back to normal now.........but that was not a good sign of things to come.-

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

The format is changing, and, yes, it is annoying. Just when they get everything fixed around here..

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

now, they just have it where if you cant answer something cause they blocked you or whatever and you click on submit it wont work, same thing happens when you get done with the 160 for the day, they wont tell you, it just wont work

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Yes, I noticed that too..........true.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

WTF is going on?  This is the weirdest version of YA I've ever seen.  Its asking for photo ID before you can post?  That's weird as all heck.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.