Anyone out there knows 19th C Paris Streets and can read French Cursive writing from that time?

I can't read it and or I can't find it in Paris his name was J. Chartrain and he sold a set of porcelain to my great great great grandmother sometime around 1850-80 his address was in Paris was  114 Rue de Curenou, Curenne or whatever ? I have not been able to find a street with any of those combos in Paris now, but maybe it is gone or renamed or maybe I can't read it right?

• Lili

The name is quite clear, but he may not have been a seller of any importance. And of course the street names could have changed. Paris underwent a massive urban redevelopment under Baron Haussman from 1853 to1870.

This is not the place to get help. Take the porcelain to a specialist French antiques dealer. Yes, it will cost to get an opinion and appraisal, but that's what you have to do. You can't expect to find a specialist on Yahoo Answers, no matter what some people here pretend.

• Lili

https://www.messynessychic.com/2013/10/11/lost-paris-documenting-the-disappearance-of-a-medieval-city/