promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

I fall out of love very easily. Is this a flaw or a personality trait?

In relationships, the honeymoon phase only lasts about a month for me. I’m a guy btw.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • boj
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Neither.... its a misconception, I mean the falling in love thing. You need to understand that the "in love" feeling is only infatuation may be deeper than usual but still infatuation which is fleeting.. The key word here is FALLING. If you fall you get right back up so just as quickly as you fall for these people you get back up..... DUH! If you ever truly love someone you wouldn't/couldn't fall out of it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

This is generally a sign of immaturity. People who fall "in love" quickly usually fall out of it just as quickly. This of course isn't a recipe for ever finding a life partner but it's something most people grow out of eventually.

• Ana
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Sex addiction counseling, go to it. Try SAA

• 9 months ago

Its called BPD. Typically it is a female personality disorder though does impact men. That's what my crystal ball says atleast. Search it on yahoo or google. Look for the 4 types then dig in to the primary features and differences between the 4 types.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

It's crushes. You have crushes. You don't know any of these women long enough to love THEM. You love being "in love". That's a crush. It's totally normal for a crush to breeze through and be over when you start to get to know them even a little and it runs uncomfortably into who you made them up to be to satisfy your crush on them.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not love you're feeling more like sexual attraction, sex gets old you're gone so don't get involved just date remain free.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

hmm don't get in relationships then. Simple. Don't waste people's time. Bad trait.

• 9 months ago

So in other words, you're not ready for a committed relationship but only casual relationships at this time in your life. Why do you think you're unique? This is how most young guys are

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.