Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 8 months ago

How do I handle Christmas if there is good in the day but I’m feeling sad for no reason?

I feel this way today and it doesn’t matter for it’s an ordinary day in September as the summer is over, but if this were Christmas I would be beside myself. I have not had a bad day but I haven’t exactly had a good day either. It’s a day with a little more good and nothing bad but a lot of sadness for no reason.

Lots of people feel sad for all kinds of reasons, it doesn't have to be a bad day to feel sad.

If it affects your life, talk to your doctor to see if there is a medical reason for it.

i would just try not to be obsessed with it, it dont help

to cheer yrself up, call some friends, have a smoke or a drink with your friends, meet new people if you dont know some one you coulc talk to. if yr still feeling low u may have a mood disorder and go to a doctor about it.