My girl friend won't//cant stop HICCUP?

she woke up and then HICCUP??? and now it wont stop? HELP?

Give her a little bit of toothache medicine! That will stop the hiccups!

The only thing that actually works id to have her tilt her head back and open her mouth (/throat) so that the little punching bag thingy is able to drop back.

Hold it this way for 15-20 seconds (or longer) and the hiccups should be gone.

I read this a long time ago from someone who made the observation that no one ever gets the hiccups while sitting in a dentist chair.

I tried it and it worked. I've helped a lot of people over the years and there's not been a single case where it didn't work.

give her a teaspoon of sugar, that will stop it and take her to the doctors to find out why its happening

Ok here is the way to fix this problem. Pour a tall glass of water, hold the cup with your hand upside down. Then drink out of the cup while holding it with your hand upside down. Take as big of a drink as you possibly can. Your hiccups will be gone.

give her some water