sammy asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Weed makes me panic?

Is it normal for weed to make you panic

I already have anxiety but it makes me panic so bad

My friends dont. Am I weak? it affects my confidence

Just take some acid with it next time and watch Saw and you should be fine.

• Fred

Weed like any drug messes with your brain and actually causes brain damage every time you use it. Obviously it makes your anxiety really get going and yes weed can cause mental illness in some people. If you are smoking weed then you don't value your brains much.

It's good if you have a bad reaction to drugs maybe you won't be inclined to use them! It's a wonderful thing! To have an adverse reaction chewing abusable drug! Consider yourself blessed! It's not a sign of weakness friend it's a sign of divine protection!

• k w

it can make some folk paranoid......so don't take it anymore....

Everyone has a different effect from smoking pot and from most other drugs. Not sure why it impacts your confidence. You are who you are.

it could be the weed, maybe you should quit using it and you might feel better

• Marc

Different strains can cause different reactions. Some strains make me paranoid and others dont. Every drug in the world has side effects...even weed. This does not make you weak. It just means your body reacts the way it does. Nothing more or nothing less. If you cant tolerate weed then simply just dont do it.

• Lôn

Yes, dandelions and nettles terrify me!!....DUH?

It's not unusual. People with half a brain cell who have this reaction do the sensible thing and stop using it.

I wouldn't do it then, every body reacts differently.