Did you get the Yahoo settlement notice? Will you file a claim?

I used all fake info to create the account where the notice came, so I guess the breach resulted in the release of my fake info. I will be filing a claim just to see if they cut a check for Bilbo Baggins. Hahahaha. I never take class actions seriously.

• 1 year ago

I forgot if I bothered to file. As a rule, class action lawsuits are more extortion by the attorneys for the plaintiffs than about actually compensating anyone.

1 year ago

Friend I filed mine and I always file the little claim form for class action lawsuits there is literally thousands of them! The average payout is about $30 they send you a check in the mail. But you can make more money filing class-action lawsuits then any work at home internet work program that there is if you set there all day and fill out those class action lawsuit forms that only take about a minute and you just keep right on mailing them and do so consistently every single day. in about 6 months you're going to find your mailbox having an average income of $100 a day. You can literally quit work by simply following up on class action lawsuits there's so many you can't possibly run out of money.

• 1 year ago

i got it but i dont think i'll get anything so im not going to file

• 1 year ago

If I get a notice I will file a claim unless it requires a lot of effort. I don't take them too seriously, however the last one I sent in got me a little over $90. Not bad for 5 minutes worth of work

1 year ago

Yes I filled out my claim. I'm getting 14 gummy bears and two Kit Kats as compensation from Yahoo.