Are the Beatles fan base lackluster?

I see more fashion and other forms of support for other bands than Beatles. For example, Ramones T-shirts are way more popular than Beatles t-shirts. Keep in mind the Ramones were never a real commercial success, they were a band born in a basement of a pawn shop, and had zero musical background. For posters, I... show more I see more fashion and other forms of support for other bands than Beatles. For example, Ramones T-shirts are way more popular than Beatles t-shirts. Keep in mind the Ramones were never a real commercial success, they were a band born in a basement of a pawn shop, and had zero musical background.

For posters, I see way more Pink Floyd posters, specifically the one with the girls and the album covers, than I do Beatles posters.

When it comes to the actual music, I almost NEVER hear Beatles music being played in public. How can that be? You never pull up to a stoplight and hear the fellow driver next to you blasting "She Loves You" or some other cheap pop song of theirs. It just doesn't happen.

What is wrong with Beatles fans